For our 2020 virtual/online conference, posters will be conducted online. We encourage various types of posters, including:
- Original Research
- Theory Development
- Critical Literature Reviews
- Case Conceptualizations
- Proposed Methods for Conducting Original Research
To submit a proposal for the poster session, please complete the form below. Posters will be presented online. Notifications of acceptance will be made by October 1, 2020. The final poster and any supplementary materials must be submitted by October 23, 2020. Accepted poster presentations may include:
- PDF of the poster (Required; recommended size is 36″ x 48″)
- Short video or audio recording no longer than 10-minutes discussing the highlights of the poster (strongly encouraged)
- A brief 3-5 page summary of the poster (optional)
- Availability for responding to comments about the poster (required)
If accepted, presenters should be willing to respond to questions and comments in an online format. Click here for additional resources on creating a poster presentation.
Pending sufficient submissions, all student posters will be considered for a Student Poster Award. There is an undergraduate and graduate poster award.
All proposals are accepted contingent upon the lead author registering for the conference. All co-authors must register if attending the conference. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted by September 18, 2020.