We are accepting submissions for in-person and pre-recorded poster presentations. Pre-recorded video presentations will not be shown at the conference but will be available to everyone who registers for the conference through our Thinkific site (rmhcpa.thinkific.com).
To submit a proposal, please complete the form below. All presenters must register for the conference by September 15, 2023. The acceptance of proposals is contingent upon all presenters registering for the conference. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted by August 15, 2023. Notification of acceptance will be given by September 1, 2023.
We encourage various types of posters, including:
- Original Research
- Theory Development
- Critical Literature Reviews
- Case Conceptualizations
- Proposed Methods for Conducting Original Research
To submit a proposal for the poster session, please complete the form below. Even if submitting an in-person poster, we also require to submit materials for the poster to be available for attendees who are only attending virtually. If your proposal is accepted, the following information must be submitted by October 1, 2023:
- PDF of the poster (Required; recommended size is 36″ x 48″)
- Short video or audio recording no longer than 10-minutes discussing the highlights of the poster (strongly encouraged)
- A brief 3-5 page summary of the poster (optional)
- Availability for responding to comments about the poster (required)
Pending sufficient submissions, all student posters will be considered for a Student Poster Award. There is an undergraduate and graduate poster award.
All proposals are accepted contingent upon the lead author registering for the conference. All co-authors must register if attending the conference. If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.