- Join by the end of 2017 and receive a certificate of charter membership
- Discounted registration fees for trainings held at a variety of locations throughout the front range
- Discounted registration fees for the RMHCPA annual conference!
- Guidance and support for preparing proposals
- Discounted continuing education credits
- Access to all RMHCPA social and networking events. Make solid connections with leaders and colleagues in the field!
- RMHCPA is committed to providing opportunities to help members engage in leadership and other roles that can help them advance their professional careers and build their vitae
- Members are strongly encouraged to contribute their own ideas and engage in the development of training
- Announcement Listserv
- Member discussion forums
- Opportunity to be published in the newsletter
- In development:
- Official member logo for use on member websites, business cards, and more
Monthly Mentorship Series beginning April 2018!
Particularly for students and early career professionals, this series will bring members practical training in topics such as:
- Vitae writing and design
- Private practice development
- Development of posters
- Social media marketing
- And much more…
Mentorship sessions will be held by video conference on the second Monday of every month, beginning on April 9, 2018.